Rug Solid PET teppe Gradient Forest Flere Størrelser
The Gradient Forest rug is quite unique. It feels and looks like a wool rug, though it is made of recycled PET plastic and is easy to clean. Invite the forest into your home. The calm shades of green will fit perfectly with your plants, and if you happen to have a hip urban garden, it will be an excellent choice.
100% Recycled PET. PlasticDesigned in Denmark. Made In India
The plastic we use is recycled PET plastic, sourced by collectors on the streets in India and a single square meter contains up to 75 plastic bottles. The collectors sell this plastic to a factory, where it is processed. After processing, the plastic is recycled into small granules. As the final step, these recycled granules are processed into PET yarn.
- Production Method: Traditional flatweave, handwoven
- Country of origin: India
- Composition: 100% recycled PET plastics.
- Weight: 2000 g/m2
- Height: 8 mm
- Application: Indoor and outdoor, residential use
- Wall-to-wall: Not available
- Custom sizes: Not available
- 60 x 90 cm (1’12’’ x 2’11’’)
- 65 x 135 cm (2’2’’ x 4’5’’)
- 75 x 200 cm (2’6’’ x 6’7’’)
- 140 x 200 cm (4’7’’ x 6’7’’)
Daily cleaning may be done with regular vacuuming or by beating the rug. If the rug is stained, it is often easier to rinse it with a garden hose than using a brush to avoid rubbing the stain in further between the fibers. Remarks Placing the rug in direct sunlight will alter its appearance over time.
Placing the rug in direct sunlight will alter its appearance over time.